Best known dangers of synthetic fragrances
1. WHAT is “fragrance?” More than 95 % of chemicals in synthetic fragrances are petrochemicals. These chemicals include: benzene derivatives, aldehydes, phthalates,
and many others known toxins capable of causing cancer, birth defects, nervous-system
disorders and allergies, some of which are cited on the US’s EPA’s hazardous waste list.
2. WHERE is it hiding? Manufacturers hide hundreds of synthetic chemicals in the word ”fragrance” without revealing what those ingredients are; often referred to as a “trade secret”
in the industry. The excuse to not label fragrance ingredients started in an era when the major
fragrance houses lobbied to protect their secret formulas made from flowers and oils. But those
days are long gone. What governments are protecting now are manufacturers who have a license
to poison the public with over 3,000 chemicals that are being absorbed, inhaled, and ingested daily.
3. WHY should we avoid it? Environmental researchers found more than 75 % of products listing “fragrance” contained phthalates (THAL-ates) which have been shown to disrupt hormone activity, reduce sperm counts, and cause reproductive malformation, and have been linked to liver and breast cancer, diabetes, and obesity. Studies by Dr. Philip J. Landrigan at the US’s Mount Sinai Children’s Environmental Health Center, link fetal exposure with autism, ADHD, and neurological disorders.
4. HOW to avoid synthetic fragrances? Many of us work hard to make good food choices, such as eating organic and avoiding hormones and GMOs and we read nutrition labels. But how many of us
read the labels of our bottles, sprays, and jars? A majority of personal care products for men, women,
and children, along with home & commercial cleaning products, contain synthetic fragrances.
Synthetic fragrances ingredients are absorbed into the bloodstream directly though our lungs & skin. People should be advised to avoid ALL products with synthetic fragrance ingredients on their label, including commercial & personal dehodorants, perfumes, colognes, baby lotions and wipes, air fresheners and candles, dryer sheets and detergents, and so on. Even when they say “fragrance free,” products often still contain synthetic fragrance ingredients as a masking agent to cover unpleasant chemical smells. Best to read the labels carefully!
5. Results: “for years I was getting migraines and no one would figure out why they just said that it is stress and would give me medications that would make me sleepy. Well after detoxing my body of all toxic products I can proudly say that I have not had a migraine in almost 4 years! I now know that it is the synthetic fragrances and other chemicals in the products my family & I were using. One of them is the perfume my mother used. It’s so good to be FREE of migraines & asthma!”.
“People with chemical sensitivity will react immediately to these synthetic fragrances and it continues to damage our immune system. Do you suffer from panic attacks and/or migraines? Did you realize that synthetic chemicals could be behind those painful episodes? Synthetic fragrances are dangerous, cheap and toxic and do NOT need to be used!”.
“So get the real thing & not cheap chemical substitutes simply because they’re much more affordable because you’ll be paying with your OWN health & that of you loved ones. Is that really worth it?”
For more Info Please Contact us +603 5567 9363 / 5569 6335 & firstname.lastname@example.org